Get Your GRRR on!
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Tag Archives: United State
The TSA’s WAR on TERROR is Terrorizing American Children, Women and Men
The ‘War on Terror‘ was declared ‘over’ last week, but we now know it’s a permanent operation aimed at the American people. This cartoon, drawn by Tina Norton, illustrates how absurd and pernicious the TSA has become. Molesting frightened little … Continue reading
Tree-son. Secretary of Defense Panetta recently told Congress he doesn’t need their approval for war. This is, of course, grossly unconstitutional. Indeed, it is blatant treason. Our military shouldn’t be going to war all around the globe for the benefit … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial Cartoons, Elections, Tyranny Watch Tagged BarackObama, ben garrison, big government, congress, freedom, grrrgraphics.com, grrrgraphics.com cutting edge graphics, impeach Obama, Leon Panetta, liberty, Obama administration, political cartoons, President, Take a bite out of tyranny, tyranny, United Nations, United State, United States, United States Congress, United States Secretary of Defense 1 Comment
We are all Terrorists now
too important not to share. “See Something Say Something” Campaign Could Allow People to Label ANY AMERICAN a Suspected “Terrorist” … Just Like in Nazi Germany or Stasi East Germany Posted on February 12, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog List of Actions … Continue reading
Posted in Tyranny Watch Tagged Federal Bureau of Investigation, Internet café, Nazi Germany, Stasi, Terrorism, United State, United States Department of Homeland Security, Wall Street Comments Off on We are all Terrorists now
Happy New Year
My predictions for 2012? The depression will worsen. Watch out for bank runs and/or bank ‘holidays.’ The crooks running the show will start more wars. They will go after more of our Constitutional rights and clamp down on ‘dissenters’ who … Continue reading
Statists vs. Statesmanship
The Republican Debates have revealed a clear winner: Ron Paul. The other candidates stumble over themselves to proclaim their love of the Traitor Act (aka ‘Patriot Act‘) as well as war and empire. They support the pernicious and criminal Federal … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial Cartoons, Elections Tagged ben garrison, big government, elections, End the Fed, FED, federal reserve, Federal Reserve System, foreign banks, freedom, grrrgraphics.com cutting edge graphics, Patriot Act, President, ron paul, United State, US economy, USA PATRIOT Act Comments Off on Statists vs. Statesmanship
It’s for our safety!
It’s been a while since I’ve penned a cartoon. That means I have had other work and I’m thankful for that considering our austerity-based economy. (Austerity for 99 percent of us…the remaining 1 percent that owns most of this country’s … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial Cartoons, Tyranny Watch Tagged Bank, BarackObama, ben garrison, foreign banks, freedom, Gaddafi, grrrgraphics.com, grrrgraphics.com cutting edge graphics, Independence Day, liberty, Libya, Muammar al-Gaddafi, Obama, Take a bite out of tyranny, United State, United States, Washington DC Comments Off on It’s for our safety!