The Titanics of 2012
The Titanic tragedy has spawned a lot of metaphors for essays and cartoons alike. I decided to draw one myself to illustrate multiple situations that are steaming toward tragedy and since one ship wasn’t enough, I drew many. They all seem intent on striking that iceberg.
1. Debt. Our debt money system benefits only a few bankers at the top. Everyone else gets poor and suffers higher taxes, lost pensions and austerity as a result. The banker-owned MSM is painting austerity as a good thing–of course!
2. Euro. This will be the first to collapse, but our dollar will be next. The banker ‘technocrats’ will undoubtedly steer the money system to a form of digital money. Everyone will be on the grid. No more paper money. If you disagree with the banker police state, they will turn off your credits and access to money and jobs.
3. More war. The bankers want to take down all countries that aren’t going along. That is why Libya was taken down. It’s why Iran is next. It’s all about resources and money–and the elite bankers want it all concentrated under their control.
6. False Flag Event. To be used to help get Obama re-elected.
7. Quadrillions in derivatives. A bomb waiting to go off. The gambling elite banks will survive–they’re still ‘too big to fail.’ The 1 percent will survive. The 99 percent may not.
8. Globalism. This is the reason behind the bogus climate change propaganda. Pay a carbon slave tax to the bankers so they can ’round us up and micromanage our every move using a high-tech police state. Collectivism is always bad for those being collectivized.