Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- Nice! twitter.com/Cernovich/stat… 16 hours ago
- #CNN talking heads go BOOM! Trump's INCREDIBLE GENES confirmed in Doctor's tests. Hysterical Left screams Trump's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- @NancyPelosi Please take a cognitive exam, see if you can come close to @POTUS score of 30/30 on a test of cognitiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- So much for the unfit narrative-but the left will never accept facts. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 17 hours ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: Listening to @CNN empathize for nearly 10mins w/ wife of deported illegal immig. Have they EVER done same for victims of… 17 hours ago