Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- RT @realDonaldTrump: North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence… 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: In addition to great incompetence and corruption, The Smollett case in Chicago is also about a Hate Crime. Remember, “… 3 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Thank you John, so nice! twitter.com/jonvoight/stat… 4 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Another activist Obama appointed judge has just ruled against us on a section of the Southern Wall that is already und… 4 hours ago
- #HillaryClinton takes a break from her "whine" tour to claim #Pelosivideo is "sexist trash" You can hear the panic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago