Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- Buh Bye #EU PM May Signs Letters, Initiates #BREXIT Departure #cartoons grrrgraphics.com #LeaveEU… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @_Makada_: #BlackWomenAtWork => Another race baiting hashtag being used to claim black women are being 'discriminated against at work.'… 7 hours ago
- RT @_Makada_: President Trump signs executive order rolling back Obama's so-called "#CleanPowerPlan" to end the war on coal and restore eco… 9 hours ago
- RT @DanScavino: Another campaign promise fulfilled today by @realDonaldTrump. "We will put our miners back to work!" @POTUS Trump #MadeI… 9 hours ago
- RT @AnitaWhiteee: 💥🚀Just leaving this right here.. Ben, One of your #BEST 💥🚀💥🚀 #DrainTheDeepState #MAGA #TCOT #DEEPSTATE Via @GrrrGrap… 11 hours ago