Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- If you build it- They won't come- #buildtheWall #Coffee #mug 1 day left ending soon teespring.com/trump-wall-cof…… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump: "My admin. will immediately pursue the following 6 measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion i… 3 hours ago
- RT @YoungDems4Trump: The Clinton Camp. thinks if they tell a lie & have a press hack publish it, it becomes true! Not how it works, sorry… 3 hours ago
- RT @_Makada_: WATCH: Donald Trump's full #Gettysburg address where he reveals his plan for first 100 days in office youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNI… 3 hours ago
- Yikes #CreepyClown twitter.com/Brent_Pa/statu… 6 hours ago