Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, th… 4 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: ....The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by b… 4 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: CONGRATULATIONS @EricTrump and @LaraLeaTrump, on the birth of Carolina Dorothy Trump. So proud! twitter.com/erictrump/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: https://t.co/WyGbgUGEhJ 9 hours ago
- #BernieSanders2020 ? #OffHisRocker New #BenGarrisonCartoon for your #TuesdayThoughts Bernie suffering from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago