Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney may benefit Rand Paul and Romney, but it’s a great disappointment for those of us who don’t want go along to get along. Politics should not trump principles. Obama is a Goldman Sachs man and Romney is a Goldman Sachs man. Obama started and sustained wars and so will Romney. Rand had a variety of reasons for supporting Romney and even expressed interest in becoming his vice president. Rand also expressed his admiration for McCain. Even though McCain co-drafted the NDAA that strips our liberties away!
- RT @RealJamesWoods: #MSM never uncover the big stories anymore. From @DRUDGE breaking Clinton/Lewinsky to @thehill breaking #UraniumOne. ht… 2 hours ago
- " Pow! Take that Reality! now pass the french fries and ice cream" twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: No, of course not, but logic & common sense no longer apply. Media will do and say anything to turn people away from Tr… 4 hours ago
- @RepWilson #EmptyBarrel makes more racket! She should apologize to @POTUS #WackyWilson embarrasment to #congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Your #MondayMotivation #Montana moment- Fall color grrrgraphics.com https://t.co/t9wZhVip8h 5 hours ago