Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- Calling A Bluff grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/cal… https://t.co/CGLXzS7b2C 1 hour ago
- RT @thedonaldreddit: Soon... Courtesy of @GrrrGraphics. https://t.co/2kuGGw19eb 1 hour ago
- Big Montana #Thankyou to all that bought my book on @Amazon- Thinking about the next one! amazon.com/gp/product/069… 1 hour ago
- #WorldTurtleDay well...I just couldn't help myself. Jeb! grrrgraphics.com https://t.co/ITLEe3fYuk 1 hour ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombsh… 3 hours ago