Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- RT @pnehlen: Do-Nothing Congress Reaches 200 Days Today with Obamacare and Massive Taxes Still In Place! thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/speake… 12 hours ago
- RT @SebGorka: "@realDonaldTrump has a missile-lock on building The Wall." Our new Comms Director @Scaramucci gives 1st interview: https://… 12 hours ago
- RT @JulianAssange: Has Newsweek fired its "senior writer" @KurtEichenwald after libel complaint? Bio changed to remove 'Newsweek' https://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: Every Deported Illegal Household Saves Taxpayers More than $700,000 breitbart.com/big-government… 13 hours ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: The DNC is spending much more money than they bring in monthly and have a pile of debt. Unsurprising. https://t.co/Mo2H… 13 hours ago