Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- Nice! twitter.com/Cernovich/stat… 14 hours ago
- #CNN talking heads go BOOM! Trump's INCREDIBLE GENES confirmed in Doctor's tests. Hysterical Left screams Trump's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @NancyPelosi Please take a cognitive exam, see if you can come close to @POTUS score of 30/30 on a test of cognitiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- So much for the unfit narrative-but the left will never accept facts. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: Listening to @CNN empathize for nearly 10mins w/ wife of deported illegal immig. Have they EVER done same for victims of… 15 hours ago