Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- If you build it- They won't come- #buildtheWall #Coffee #mug 1 day left ending soon teespring.com/trump-wall-cof…… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 hour ago
- RT @FoxNews: Trump: "My admin. will immediately pursue the following 6 measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion i… 3 hours ago
- RT @YoungDems4Trump: The Clinton Camp. thinks if they tell a lie & have a press hack publish it, it becomes true! Not how it works, sorry… 3 hours ago
- RT @_Makada_: WATCH: Donald Trump's full #Gettysburg address where he reveals his plan for first 100 days in office youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNI… 3 hours ago
- Yikes #CreepyClown twitter.com/Brent_Pa/statu… 6 hours ago