Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- Take away the free picnic and the ants won't show up.. #BuildTheWallNow #EndChainMigration #EndChildTrafficking dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mex… 29 minutes ago
- Taking the definition of "unhinged to a new "dumb and Dumber" Level @JimCarrey another washed up actor (like Peter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- #FridayFeeling Where were you when the Left imploded? Stay updated with all the latest head exploding #BenGarrison… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @DailyCaller: The media has gotten pretty much everything wrong about this photo. This is what they aren't telling you. https://t.co/GPH… 1 hour ago
- RT @JudicialWatch: Flashback: JW visited frustrated ranchers & residents in Sierra Vista (Cochise County town located 75 miles SE of Tucson… 1 hour ago