Our profoundly flawed system of money has led to not only to deep corruption among the deep-pocketed bankers, but it has gone even further than that. Goldman Sachs is effectively replacing heads of state with their own representatives to ensure Europe pays back debt that cannot be repaid. Europeans should follow Iceland’s example and throw the bums out. Meanwhile, the banksters think they can screw people out of money (MF Global, etc) and just ‘Keep On Bankin’ as usual without any of them going to jail or being questioned. The Fed is able to create money at a snap of their fingers and hand trillions over to their friends and crony banks while stepping on the ‘little people.’ It’s time to end the Federal Reserve. The banker crooks are not ‘too big to jail.’ (My apologies to Robert Crumb).
- Extra spicy! twitter.com/Cernovich/stat… 55 minutes ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: Our @FLOTUS was beyond breathtaking in her charm, beauty and grace today. #GorgeousMelania https://t.co/tfpvXN09nB 56 minutes ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: Goodbye Obama. https://t.co/792I299nN0 56 minutes ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Defeated US oligarch Hillary Clinton displays customary warmth and gaiety at installation of Donald Trump as Chief Warlord o… 7 hours ago
- RT @KazeSkyz: Beautiful #InaugurationDay https://t.co/tIinQZOQ6I 7 hours ago