Here is a cartoon I drew today featuring Max Keiser and his campaign to crush JP Morgan, long known to have huge shorts in the silver market as part of their campaign to control the price of silver. Unfortunately for them, longs in the futures market are now beginning to take delivery. Next month should prove critical. More longs are due to take delivery and the silver may not be in the COMEX vaults. JP Morgan will have to cover by paying longs not silver, but cash premiums. If longs insist on the real thing (after all, it’s supposed to be a metals exchange and not a cash exchange), then silver could skyrocket and JP Morgan would be in deep trouble. Couldn’t happen to a nicer vampire.
- Extra spicy! twitter.com/Cernovich/stat… 54 minutes ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: Our @FLOTUS was beyond breathtaking in her charm, beauty and grace today. #GorgeousMelania https://t.co/tfpvXN09nB 55 minutes ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: Goodbye Obama. https://t.co/792I299nN0 55 minutes ago
- RT @DPRK_News: Defeated US oligarch Hillary Clinton displays customary warmth and gaiety at installation of Donald Trump as Chief Warlord o… 7 hours ago
- RT @KazeSkyz: Beautiful #InaugurationDay https://t.co/tIinQZOQ6I 7 hours ago