Here is a cartoon I drew today featuring Max Keiser and his campaign to crush JP Morgan, long known to have huge shorts in the silver market as part of their campaign to control the price of silver. Unfortunately for them, longs in the futures market are now beginning to take delivery. Next month should prove critical. More longs are due to take delivery and the silver may not be in the COMEX vaults. JP Morgan will have to cover by paying longs not silver, but cash premiums. If longs insist on the real thing (after all, it’s supposed to be a metals exchange and not a cash exchange), then silver could skyrocket and JP Morgan would be in deep trouble. Couldn’t happen to a nicer vampire.
- Calling A Bluff grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2017/05/23/cal… https://t.co/CGLXzS7b2C 1 hour ago
- RT @thedonaldreddit: Soon... Courtesy of @GrrrGraphics. https://t.co/2kuGGw19eb 1 hour ago
- Big Montana #Thankyou to all that bought my book on @Amazon- Thinking about the next one! amazon.com/gp/product/069… 1 hour ago
- #WorldTurtleDay well...I just couldn't help myself. Jeb! grrrgraphics.com https://t.co/ITLEe3fYuk 1 hour ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/bombsh… 3 hours ago