Here is a cartoon I drew today featuring Max Keiser and his campaign to crush JP Morgan, long known to have huge shorts in the silver market as part of their campaign to control the price of silver. Unfortunately for them, longs in the futures market are now beginning to take delivery. Next month should prove critical. More longs are due to take delivery and the silver may not be in the COMEX vaults. JP Morgan will have to cover by paying longs not silver, but cash premiums. If longs insist on the real thing (after all, it’s supposed to be a metals exchange and not a cash exchange), then silver could skyrocket and JP Morgan would be in deep trouble. Couldn’t happen to a nicer vampire.
- Who that? #NotMyPresident! #NeverHillary! https://t.co/ahE7upnea3 8 hours ago
- RT @VeteransTake: Is it safe to say the SWAMP is much larger than expected? #DrainTheSwamp #DeepState #ArrestObama @GrrrGraphics https://t.… 8 hours ago
- @eric_heffernan @StefanMolyneux Bingo! grrrgraphics.com/store/p188/Dee… 8 hours ago
- RT @Uncle_Jimbo: When the #Nazi you went to punch Turns out to be a Patriotic American BadAss Run away like the punk You are https://t.… 12 hours ago
- #FireRyan breitbart.com/big-government… 12 hours ago