Here is a cartoon I drew today featuring Max Keiser and his campaign to crush JP Morgan, long known to have huge shorts in the silver market as part of their campaign to control the price of silver. Unfortunately for them, longs in the futures market are now beginning to take delivery. Next month should prove critical. More longs are due to take delivery and the silver may not be in the COMEX vaults. JP Morgan will have to cover by paying longs not silver, but cash premiums. If longs insist on the real thing (after all, it’s supposed to be a metals exchange and not a cash exchange), then silver could skyrocket and JP Morgan would be in deep trouble. Couldn’t happen to a nicer vampire.
- Nice! twitter.com/Cernovich/stat… 14 hours ago
- #CNN talking heads go BOOM! Trump's INCREDIBLE GENES confirmed in Doctor's tests. Hysterical Left screams Trump's… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @NancyPelosi Please take a cognitive exam, see if you can come close to @POTUS score of 30/30 on a test of cognitiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- So much for the unfit narrative-but the left will never accept facts. twitter.com/JackPosobiec/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: Listening to @CNN empathize for nearly 10mins w/ wife of deported illegal immig. Have they EVER done same for victims of… 14 hours ago