Here is a cartoon I drew today featuring Max Keiser and his campaign to crush JP Morgan, long known to have huge shorts in the silver market as part of their campaign to control the price of silver. Unfortunately for them, longs in the futures market are now beginning to take delivery. Next month should prove critical. More longs are due to take delivery and the silver may not be in the COMEX vaults. JP Morgan will have to cover by paying longs not silver, but cash premiums. If longs insist on the real thing (after all, it’s supposed to be a metals exchange and not a cash exchange), then silver could skyrocket and JP Morgan would be in deep trouble. Couldn’t happen to a nicer vampire.
- RT @pnehlen: Do-Nothing Congress Reaches 200 Days Today with Obamacare and Massive Taxes Still In Place! thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/speake… 12 hours ago
- RT @SebGorka: "@realDonaldTrump has a missile-lock on building The Wall." Our new Comms Director @Scaramucci gives 1st interview: https://… 12 hours ago
- RT @JulianAssange: Has Newsweek fired its "senior writer" @KurtEichenwald after libel complaint? Bio changed to remove 'Newsweek' https://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: Every Deported Illegal Household Saves Taxpayers More than $700,000 breitbart.com/big-government… 13 hours ago
- RT @StefanMolyneux: The DNC is spending much more money than they bring in monthly and have a pile of debt. Unsurprising. https://t.co/Mo2H… 13 hours ago